UKV PLC is a wine investment company formed by a group of members, the company deals in acquiring and selling the most exciting fine wine. These group of members is a team of consultants. This company is an independent company. The business’ sole purpose is the sale and supply of wine and champagne on behalf of traders and individuals. They supply the wine based on whether it’s for consumption or investment depending on the customer’s taste and preference.
UKV PLC was formed in 2015 in the United Kingdom. The company gives advice to people on the best wine to use on specific occasions. This company is formed by a group of members who are well experienced and have vast knowledge about wine. The company is not connected to any supply chain and therefore the supply of wine is wide. UKV PLC works with brokers, traders, and merchants.
Investing in wine through UKV PLC, there are various advantages that are incurred:
• There is capital gains tax once you sell the wine.
• When you invest, you invest on something tangible as compared to investing in stocks. When you sign the contract with UKV PLC, there is assurance of safety of the wine bottles since they are kept in a warehouse.
• Investing in wine through UKV PLC, you are able to buy wine on specific market conditions since they have great knowledge on the market conditions of wine.
• The value of wine increases with age and getting into a contract with UKV PLC will help you to request for a valuation of your wine depending on how long you have stored the wine and when you collected the wine.
• The wine you have collected is written under your name and there is an assurance that the wine is insured.
Like UKV PLC on Facebook